Adipose tissue MSCs purification kit
LIPO-STEM is a closed-circuit single-use kit for adipose tissue purification without any centrifuge and with a minimal manipulation.
The entire processing phase of the liposuctioned tissue occurs inside the device thanks to continuous saline solution washing. This allows to reduce the cellular stress eliminating any traumatic action that may damage the extracellular matrix and its essential trophic and anti-inflammatory function.
The sophisticated filtering and washing system preserves the entire vascular stromal niche architecture and volume of the lipoaspirate and improves the cells’ capacity to respond to regenerative stimuli.
No centrifugation required
Adipose tissue purification
Complete kit for sampling and processing adipose tissue and mesenchymal cells
Complete preservation of tissue architecture and stromal niche components
Reduced cellular stress
Preservation of the extracellular matrix
Total purification of blood and oily waste as potential cause of inflammation
Minimal manipulation thanks to a simple and reproducible technique in a single surgical time
PLASTIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
1. Infiltrate the Klein solution in the selected harvest site using the 16 G Klein solution cannula.
2. Harvest the adipose tissue from the anesthetized area using the 13 G lipoaspiration cannula.
3. Connect a 2L saline bag to the device’s “WASH IN” valve and fill the device.
4. Insert the harvested adipose tissue in the device’s “LIPO IN” valve.
5. Support the purification of the adipose tissue using the spatula provided with the kit, with a gentle movement over the filter.
6. Once the final product acquires a clear yellow color, stop the saline solution flow.
7. Retrieve the purified adipose tissue from the dedicated “LIPO OUT” valve with a syringe and use as needed.
– LIPO-STEM device
The device is supplied ready-to-use with a 400 ml capacity processing bag and a 2 lt waste collecting bag. The kit includes a spatula to facilitate the tissue purification.
The system has 3 valves:
– WASH IN: to connect the saline solution
– LIPO IN: to transfer the harvested adipose tissue into the device
– LIPO OUT: to extract the purified adipose tissue.
– 13 G Atraumatic lipo-aspiration cannula with 60 ml Vaclok syringe
The kit includes:
- two 60 ml Vaclok syringes for lipoaspiration
- one 13 G lipoaspiration cannula with atraumatic tip and three ultrasharp side holes that allow to harvest a high qualitative and vital adipose cluster.
- 11 G lipo-aspiration cannula available upon request.