Vertebroplasty needle – plastic handle
- OSTEOPOROSIS: painful osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures without posterior wall involvement
- TRAUMA: painful vertebral compression fractures
- CANCER: treatment of osteolytic lesions located within the vertebral body with intact cortical shell
VERTEBROPLASTY NEEDLE is used in Vertebroplasty procedures to inject cement into the vertebral body.
Coaxial biopsy can also be performed using our Vertebral Biopsy device.
- PLASTIC HANDLE
- ERGONOMIC GRIP WITH LOCKING SYSTEM
- THE ENHANCED DESIGN OF THE PLASTIC HANDLE ALLOWS EASY HANDLING OF THE NEEDLE
- TIP DIRECTION INDICATOR
- AISI 304 STAINLESS STEEL CANNULA AND STYLET
- BEVEL PLUS TIP
- GAUGES: 11G – 13G – 15G
- LENGHT: 100 mm – 120 mm – 150 mm