Bone access needle
B.A.N. features make them ideal for every kind of bone access.
The needle is intended to be used to create a bone access in mini-invasive bone surgery. In particular, the needle can be used to create a bone access when inserting screw systems for reduction of spine fractures or in case of spine stabilisation in the presence of particular pathological conditions, such as tumours, infections, post-traumatic deformations, degenerative discopathy, osteoporosis, etc. To be used only under close medical supervision.
- ERGONOMIC, RADIO-TRANSPARENT AND HAMMERABLE HANDLE
- STANDARD LUER-LOCK CONNECTION
- ULTRASHARPENED CANNULA WITH CROWN TIP
- DEPTH MARKINGS ON THE CANNULA
- TROCAR TIP STYLET
- NO GLUED PARTS
- POSSIBLE PROCEDURE USING B.A.N.:
– Kirschner wire positioning in minimally invasive or percutaneous pedicle screws placing
– Access needles for joint trauma MIS treatment