Bone access needle
B.A.N.™ features make them ideal for every kind of bone access.
The needle is intended to be used to create bone access in mini-invasive bone surgery. In particular, the needle can be used to create bone access when inserting screw systems for reduction of spine fractures or in case of spine stabilization in the presence of particular pathological conditions, such as tumours, infections, post-traumatic deformations, degenerative discopathy, osteoporosis, etc. To be used only under close medical supervision.
- ERGONOMIC, RADIO-TRANSPARENT AND HAMMERABLE HANDLE
- STANDARD LUER-LOCK CONNECTION
- ULTRASHARPENED CANNULA WITH CROWN TIP
- DEPTH MARKINGS ON THE CANNULA
- TROCAR TIP STYLET
- NO GLUED PARTS
- POSSIBLE PROCEDURE USING B.A.N.:
– Kirschner wire positioning in minimally invasive or percutaneous pedicle screws placing
– Access needles for joint trauma MIS treatment