STERNOBELL ESPIANTO™ is a bone marrow harvest needle designed for allogeneic and autologous bone marrow harvest transplantation procedures.
- The two holes on the cannula are offset from each other for a quicker and greater aspiration of bone marrow and hematopoietic cells.
- Ergonomic handle.
- The millimetric advancement ring facilitates the adjustment of the length of the needle, which indicates the achievable depth.
- The triple sharpened cannula enables an easy and non-traumatic penetration.
- With the universal Luer-Lock connector, any syringe can be connected.
- It is possible to completely unscrew the millimetric advancement system to make use of the total length of the needle.